Being a degree holder will surely be a cut above in getting a good job, compensation and work level wise, however, getting into college is no joke as college expenses gets higher by the year. Tuition fees, food, personal allowance, housing cost and book purchases are the major costs needed to take into consideration. College-goers can save money if they choose to rent textbooks rather than buying them. Renting a book is a lot cheaper than buying a new or used one.
Different college courses requires many textbooks during the study, just in case you need an accounting book or other reference books, you will only need to simply search it by entering the book title, author, keyword or for fast searching the ISBN into the search field of an online book rental services like CampusBookRentals.com who donates to Operation Smile with each textbook rented. An absolutely free 20 seconds signing up process to create an account makes you eligible to rent a book.
There are 6 advantages to renting a book instead of buying a new one.
- As it is low-cost, you can save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
- Free shipping both ways, you will receive your rented book free of shipping cost and return it without spending a cent as a return envelope that has a prepaid and pre-addressed USPS shipping label already attached is provided after the books arrived at your door.
- The renter can highlight in the textbooks.
- Renting periods are flexible depending on how long you will need the book.
- Books re-rented is 30% less than the original rental price.
- If you wish to keep the books you rented, you can buy it directly by accessing your account and select the book you would like to purchase.